Roblox can be installed on many platforms and as mentioned by Roblox "...you can access ROBLOX on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Amazon Devices, and Xbox One". This guide has been produced to to help you get started on the installation for a Mac (macOS).
1. Login to Roblox and Configure Settings
1 Login to https://www.roblox.com
2 Configure the settings as required.
2. Start the Installation
Click the Games link in the top of the menuClick any one of the games listedClick the Play button for the game
3. Download Roblox
After clicking Play you will be prompted with the following screen:
1. Click the button Download and Install Roblox
2. This will commence the download of a roblox.dmg file
4. Install Roblox
After clicking the Download and Install Roblox button you the roblox.dmg will be download to your computer. The downloaded the file is typically found at the bottom of your browser. (The location depends on the type of browser you have).
As per the below prompt you can continue with the installation of Roblox:
1. Click Roblox.dmg to run the Roblox installer, which just downloaded via your web browser
2. Double-click the Roblox app icon to begin the installation process
3. Click Open when prompted by your computer
4. Click Ok once you've successfully installed Roblox
5. After installation, click Play below to join the action!
You can now install and run Roblox when you have multiple personal logins to the same computer: There was a time when you could not install Roblox use the game across multiple users on the same computer. Things have improved, you are now able to install Roblox for each user and share one computer with your family. Just follow the above steps for each of the separate users you have on your computer.
(Note: you will need to re-download and re-install for each of the users but this is once off task for each person).